Industrial companies have been collecting and storing data for years, but now edge analytics and big data technologies enable
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original device manufacturers (ODMs), and system integrators (SIs) can integrate analytics at the edge on Intel® IoT Gateways, or in the cloud or the industrial data center on Intel® Xeon®
The Benefits of Analytics
- Perform local decision making and tighten process controls.
- Gain valuable insights into increasing efficiency and throughput.
- Overcome information overload by systematically analyzing data.
- Reduce operations costs and increase performance through predictive maintenance.
- Intel® Trend Analytics Software assists in remote monitoring, trending, and diagnostics.
- Hadoop* enables distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of servers.
- Cloudera* provides Apache* Hadoop-based software, support, services, and training.
- SAP HANA is a data platform, deployable as an on-premise appliance or in the cloud.
Intel sales engineers offer advice and support to maximize your design. Whether you are looking for design advice or help finding the right Intel partner, we can help.
The Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance can help eliminate design roadblocks.